How can I access guests’ credit card details?
To access guests’ credit card details, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the extranet and select the ‘Reservations’ tab.
- Click on the relevant guest name or reservation number.
- Select ‘View credit card details’ on the right-hand side of the page.
Remember: Guests’ credit card details can be viewed up to three times, for up to ten days after the check-out date. If the booking is cancelled, credit card details will be available for up to ten days after the cancellation date.
If needed, you can call us to enable the ‘view CVC’ feature. Please bear in mind that, for security reasons, we can only show a CVC code once.
There are two scenarios where you may not be able to view guests’ credit card details:
1. If you’re a new partner and your property hasn’t been verified by our team yet, you won’t be able to view guests’ credit card details until the verification process is completed.
- Booking.com will validate the credit card for you, and you then charge the guest on the check-in date.
- If a guest cancels a non-refundable reservation or is a no-show, you’ll be able to view their credit card details up to three times: starting from two weeks prior to check-in and up until ten days after check-out.
- You can learn more about this temporary restriction in this article.
2. Your web browser is out of date and not secure enough to view sensitive guest information.
- To keep seeing guests’ credit card details on your extranet, please update your browser. This will help to keep guest information safe and secure.
- Make sure you’re using one of the latest web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and a sufficiently recent operating system (e.g. Windows 7, OS X).
- Any connection using a browser that is not sufficiently updated and secure will be blocked.
Guest Policies & Payments
- Setting up no-credit card details on your most flexible rate
- Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties in one go?
- How can I set up the grace period?
- How can I change the breakfast type?
- No credit card details for domestic bookers
- Managing my services charges
- Last-minute bookings without credit cards
- How can I update my property’s WiFi internet settings in the extranet?
- How can I make changes to my property's policies?
- Why are there restrictions for setting up policies?
- Can I change or add policies myself?
- What type of policies can I set up?
- How to set up standard children rates
- Setting up cancellation policies
- Making changes to your parking policies
- How can I set up ‘no credit-card details for domestic bookers’?
- How do I handle property damage by guests?
- How can I view guest credit card details using Pulse?
- Do I supply guests with invoices?
- How can I access guests’ credit card details?
- How can I set up pre-authorisation for guests’ credit cards?
- How can I set up a damage deposit?
- How do I mark a credit card as invalid?
- How can I change my payment preferences and which credit cards I accept?
- How can I make changes to deposit and pre-payment information?
- I'd like to set up a prepayment deposit. How can I do this?
- How do I handle guest payments?
- The guest hasn't paid the deposit/pre-payment. Can I cancel the booking?
- What is Strong Customer Authentication?
- Can I charge credit card and/or payment fees on bookings I receive through Booking.com?
- Can I mark credit cards as invalid in Pulse?
- Introducing payment solutions from Booking.com
- Payments: FAQs
- How can I join Payments by Booking.com?
- How much does it cost to use Payments by Booking.com?
- Everything you need to know about virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Receiving bank transfer payments via Payoneer in Japan
- Refunding virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Cost savings and earlier activation dates for virtual credit cards
- Card validation and fee collection solution
- Card validation and fee collection solution for connected partners
- US Payments Ranking Benefit: how extra visibility in search results works for US properties using Online Payments
- Booking Holdings Financial Services
- Activating and processing payments with Booking Holdings Financial Services
- Identifying and verifying yourself for Booking Holdings Financial Services
- Submitting a complaint about Booking Holdings Financial Services
- FAQ: Booking Holdings Financial Services
- Booking Holdings Financial Services Payments Agreement
- Booking Holdings Financial Services Privacy Statement