How can I access guests’ credit card details?
To access guests’ credit card details, just follow the steps below:
- Log on to the extranet and select the ‘Reservations’ tab.
- Click on the relevant guest name or reservation number.
- Select ‘View credit card details’ on the right-hand side of the page.
Remember: Guests’ credit card details can be viewed up to three times, for up to ten days after the check-out date. If the booking is cancelled, credit card details will be available for up to ten days after the cancellation date.
If needed, you can call us to enable the ‘view CVC’ feature. Please bear in mind that, for security reasons, we can only show a CVC code once.
There are two scenarios where you may not be able to view guests’ credit card details:
1. If you’re a new partner and your property hasn’t been verified by our team yet, you won’t be able to view guests’ credit card details until the verification process is completed.
- Booking.com will validate the credit card for you, and you then charge the guest on the check-in date.
- If a guest cancels a non-refundable reservation or is a no-show, you’ll be able to view their credit card details up to three times: starting from two weeks prior to check-in and up until ten days after check-out.
- You can learn more about this temporary restriction in this article.
2. Your web browser is out of date and not secure enough to view sensitive guest information.
- To keep seeing guests’ credit card details on your extranet, please update your browser. This will help to keep guest information safe and secure.
- Make sure you’re using one of the latest web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) and a sufficiently recent operating system (e.g. Windows 7, OS X).
- Any connection using a browser that is not sufficiently updated and secure will be blocked.
Guest Policies & Payments