How can I add or make changes to a meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?
Depending on what you offer guests, you can easily add a meal – breakfast, lunch or dinner – to your extranet and secure additional revenue.
Option 1: Add or edit a meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner) option that is included in prices or payable on arrival
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab and select ‘Facilities & services’.
- Scroll down to add or update any relevant information.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
Option 2: Add or edit a meal for specific room rates
- Click on ‘Rates & Availability’ and select ‘Rate plans’.
- You can either click ‘Edit’ under any of the existing rates or click ‘Add new Rate plan’.
- Under ‘Want to include meals in this rate plan?’, tick any meal that you want to have included in the rate.
- Click ‘Review rate plan’ and then select ‘Activate rate plan’ in the next step.
Under ‘Facilities & services’ you can also indicate what type of meals you offer, such as continental or buffet breakfasts, and even special diet options.
Tip: You can increase your revenue by selling breakfast as an additional service to guests who have booked their stay without it. Learn more about offering breakfast as an add-on.
Add more work-friendly facilities to increase your visibility at no extra cost.
Guest Policies & Payments