How can I change cancellation policies?
If you want to change your cancellation policies, just follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Policies’ to make any changes.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button of the policy you would like to adjust.
- Adjust the settings of the policy.
- You can specify if there is a period when free cancellation is possible, as well as the allowed time-frame before the guest’s arrival.
- You can also specify how much the guest will be charged in case of cancellation or a no-show.
- Remember to click ‘Save’ when you’re done. This will apply to future bookings.
Note: After you create a new policy, you’ll need to connect it to a rate so it can be activated on your Booking.com page. Find out how to attach a new cancellation policy to a rate.
Your partner hub profile has been updated
Did you know you can now create your own personal content library? Sign into the Hub and start saving content for the moment you need it.
Guest Policies & Payments