How can I change cancellation policies?
If you want to change your cancellation policies, just follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Policies’ to make any changes.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button of the policy you would like to adjust.
- Adjust the settings of the policy.
- You can specify if there is a period when free cancellation is possible, as well as the allowed time-frame before the guest’s arrival.
- You can also specify how much the guest will be charged in case of cancellation or a no-show.
- Remember to click ‘Save’ when you’re done. This will apply to future bookings.
Note: After you create a new policy, you’ll need to connect it to a rate so it can be activated on your Booking.com page. Find out how to attach a new cancellation policy to a rate.
Add more work-friendly facilities to increase your visibility at no extra cost.
Guest Policies & Payments