How can I set up policies for children at my property?
The ‘Child policies and rates’ section of your extranet’s ‘Policies’ page allows you to show whether your property accepts children over to a certain age, or does not accept children at all.
To update or make changes to policies related to children staying at your property:
- Go to the ‘Property’ tab and click on ‘Policies’.
- In the ‘Children & extra beds’ section*, click on ‘Edit’ under ‘Child policies and rates’ in order to adjust the following:
- if you allow children to stay at your property
- the minimum age of children allowed to stay at your property
Please note that setting up your property to not allow children will result in your property not being displayed to guests who search with one or more children. Those guests can’t book at your property!
* You may also see a banner titled ‘Set your property’s occupancy and child rates’, which will take you to a page where you can set up policies, rooms and pricing for families all in one place. This can be quicker than doing this all individually.
Guest Policies & Payments