How do I set up extra beds, cots and cribs for my property?
Extra beds and cots/cribs are handy, flexible sleeping options that you can provide on room level.
Note: extra bed and cot occupancy and prices are not displayed or included in rates during the booking process. Instead, guests can see this information under ‘House rules’ on your property page (and on their booking confirmation). We’re aware that this may be missed by guests, so we’re working on a more flexible solution for family-related policies.
To make changes to all policies related to extra beds at your property:
- Go to the ‘Property’ tab and click on ‘Policies’.
- Scroll down to see all your policy types.
- Find the ‘Extra bed & cot options’ section and click on ‘Edit’.
- Select the number of adults and children that can stay in extra beds and cots/cribs on room level, any supplements per age range and the maximum age of children allowed to stay in extra beds and cots/cribs.
- Select ‘Preview’ to review your changes, then click on ‘Save’ when you’re done.
To set up room occupancy and rates shown to guests and included in their total price you have to configure your room occupancy & pricing for families. You can find out more by reading ‘How do I set up a room for children?' as well as 'How do I set up rates for children?'.
Updated Coronavirus support
Practical advice to help you navigate the latest Coronavirus restrictions.
Guest Policies & Payments