Receiving bank transfer payments via Payoneer in Japan
We use Payoneer to make bank transfer payments to partners in Japan who are registered for Payments by Booking. Payoneer supports all banks in the Zengin clearing scheme, which means you can receive your payments to any Japanese bank account without additional fees.
How do I receive payments via Payoneer?
We use the bank details you’ve provided in the extranet to pay you via Payoneer. If you haven’t yet added your bank details, you’ll need to do this before we can send you any payments. Here’s how to do add or update your bank details:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Finance and then click on Bank details
- Under Receiving money from Booking.com, click on Add bank details or Edit bank details
- Enter your new bank details
- Click on Update bank details
Once you’ve done this, we’ll register you with Payoneer within seven working days. We’ll contact you if we need more information before we can do this.
When will I receive my payments?
You need to provide us with your bank details by the first day of the month so that we can make a bank transfer payment to you via Payoneer in the same month. For example, if you add your bank details by 1 February, we’ll send your bank transfer payment via payoneer in February.
How will I know that I’ve been paid via Payoneer?
Your payments will show on your bank statement as being from Payoneer Japan. It’s possible that the transaction details won’t mention Booking.com. You can also compare the amount you receive with the amount shown on the remittance advice we send you, which should match.
What if I don’t update my bank details in time?
If you don’t provide us with your bank details in time, or if we’re unable to successfully register you with Payoneer, we won’t be able to send your bank transfer payment as planned.
Once we receive your bank details and successfully register you with Payoneer, we’ll send a new bank transfer payment in the next monthly cycle. If you’ve successfully added your bank details but you still don’t receive your payment the following month, please contact us via your extranet inbox.
Guest Policies & Payments
- How can I set up no-credit card details on my most flexible rate?
- Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties in one go?
- How do I attach a new cancellation policy to a rate?
- How can I set up the grace period?
- How can I change the breakfast type?
- How to waive fees with the Cancellation Fee Exceptions tool
- No credit card details for domestic bookers
- Managing my services charges
- Last-minute bookings without credit cards
- How can I update my property’s WiFi internet settings in the extranet?
- How can I make changes to my property's policies?
- Why are there restrictions for setting up policies?
- Can I change or add policies myself?
- What type of policies can I set up?
- How to set up policies, rooms, rates and facilities for children
- How can I change cancellation policies?
- Making changes to your parking policies
- How can I set up ‘no credit-card details for domestic bookers’?
- How do I handle property damage by guests?
- How can I view guest credit card details using Pulse?
- Do I supply guests with invoices?
- How can I access guests’ credit card details?
- How can I set up pre-authorisation for guests’ credit cards?
- How can I set up a damage deposit?
- How do I mark a credit card as invalid?
- How can I change my payment preferences and which credit cards I accept?
- How can I make changes to deposit and pre-payment information?
- I'd like to set up a prepayment deposit. How can I do this?
- How do I handle guest payments?
- The guest hasn't paid the deposit/pre-payment. Can I cancel the booking?
- What is Strong Customer Authentication?
- Can I charge credit card and/or payment fees on bookings I receive through Booking.com?
- Can I mark credit cards as invalid in Pulse?
- Introducing payment solutions from Booking.com
- Payments - FAQs and all you need to know
- How can I join Payments by Booking.com?
- How much does it cost to use Payments by Booking.com?
- What to know about virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Receiving bank transfer payments via Payoneer in Japan
- Temporary changes for virtual credit card activation date (VCC)
- How and when do I refund a virtual credit card (VCC) ?
- Cost savings and earlier activation dates for virtual credit cards
- Card validation and fee collection solution
- Card validation and fee collection solution for connected partners