How do I update my facilities using Pulse?
Facilities can really influence potential guests to book your property. The most popular facilities for guests appear in our website’s filters, which means your property can be more visible in search results if you offer certain facilities – and have them ticked in.
In your Pulse app, it’s possible to update ‘Top facilities’ – those facilities that guests look for the most. To do so, just follow these steps:
Update facilities on Pulse using Android or iOS
- Open your Pulse app and tap on ‘More’.
- If you manage multiple properties on Pulse, select the relevant one under ‘Properties’.
- Tap on ‘Facilities & services’.
- Select the facility you want to update and tap either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- If you tap ‘Yes’ for some facilities, you’ll be asked to provide additional details (e.g. inside/outside location, opening hours, additional charge).
- To confirm your changes, tap either ‘Save’ or the tick icon (‘✓’).
- Repeat the above steps for any other facilities you want to update.
Note: If the facility you want to update is not shown, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘All facilities’. Then scroll down to and tap on ‘Edit on Extranet’ to make the required changes on extranet.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?