Displaying cleanliness measures
Reading time: 1 minute
Highlight: You can now reassure prospective guests by including health, safety and hygiene measures in your listings.
On Booking.com, all accommodation partners have the opportunity to inform guests of health, safety and hygiene measures implemented at a property to keep guests comfortable and safe.
These measures are displayed to all guests browsing through your property page on Booking.com. They offer an extra level of reassurance for those looking to book, as well as give you the opportunity to highlight the sanitation standards you maintain - both in how your property is managed, but also in terms of what your staff does to ensure cleanliness.
Where can these measures be selected?
You can select and edit your cleanliness measures by following the below steps:
- Log into your extranet
- Select the Property tab
- Navigate and click on the Health & safety section
- Select all measures that you have in place at your property
- When complete, remember to click on Save at the bottom of the page
Should you need to update this information at a later date, you can simply repeat the process as described above.
What options are available
You now have a wide range of options to choose from, covering the below topics:
- Safety features
- Health and hygiene
- Physical distancing
- Food safety
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?