How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
‘The fine print’ section of your Booking.com page is used to share important details with guests before they book.
Most of these details should already be covered in dedicated sections of your property page. For example, you can indicate check-in information, manage extra costs or policies, and add further property specifics. You can also set up message templates to share information with guests.
If there are other details that can’t be covered in these sections, but which guests need to know before booking, let our team know by following these steps:
- Log into your extranet and click on the 'Property' tab.
- Click on 'View your descriptions’.
- Under 'The fine print' section, you can tick 'Additional conditions', which are regular phrases pre-translated into 42 languages and added to your property page instantly.
- If you don't find the information you wish to add, click on 'Request a change' and fill out the text box as clearly and specifically as possible.Tip: bullet points are the quickest way to include your information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit request' when you’re done.
Note: All description-related requests are evaluated by our Content Team. They make decisions on potential changes based on best practices and company guidelines.
Remember, once guests make a booking, it’s easy to communicate via message and provide them with additional details regarding their check-in or stay.
Want to save yourself time and learn how to set up message templates?
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?