How can I change my position on the map?
We use geographical coordinates to display your property on maps on our platform, based on the options you selected when you registered with us. They help travellers understand where your property is located and how far it is from local landmarks and other points of interest.
Here’s how to update your property’s current map location:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Inbox and then click on Booking.com messages
- Click on See contact options
- Choose Property details as the topic and Adjust your location on the map as the subtopic
- Click on Next
- Drag the red pin to move it to where you want your property to show up on the map
- Click on Save new location and then click on Done
We’ll update the distances mentioned in your property information within 48 hours.
Keep in mind that your property’s location on the map needs to accurately reflect where it is actually located based on your address. If you move the red pin too far, we’ll suggest that you update your property’s address to make sure it’s correct.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?