How can I create the perfect property page?
At Booking.com, we believe that all properties deserve to be discovered.
That’s why, in the video below, we share insights on guests’ booking behaviour and explain how an effective property page can help them find your listing.
We also offer tips on optimising the content and information you display in order to improve your guests’ overall experience – and increase your bookings.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?