How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
The safety of our partners and guests is of utmost importance. If you take additional precautionary measures regarding the coronavirus to protect the safety and security of guests at your property, you can now show these on your property page on Booking.com through a banner.
By showing what you do to protect the health of your guests and to prevent the coronavirus from spreading, guests know what to expect before arriving at your property.
This can easily be done by selecting the precautionary measures that you take in the extranet. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to your extranet ‘Property’ tab and select ‘View your descriptions’.
- Scroll down to the section called ‘The Fine Print’ which now includes 'Coronavirus precautionary measures', and tick any measures that you have in place at your property right now.
- Click ‘Request a Fix’ at the bottom of the page.
If you need to adjust your selection later, you can go back and tick (or un-tick) any options that are available. Any measures you have selected will also be added to ‘The fine print’ section at the bottom of your property page on Booking.com.
Please note that if there is a local regulatory notice required, this ‘Coronavirus precautionary measures’ notice will be replaced by the regulatory notice.
For how long will this banner remain on my property page?
This special banner and the fine print regarding the coronavirus will be removed from your page at an appropriate time for your area.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- Adding, changing and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?
- All you need to know about quality ratings
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?