How to update check-in services
Reading time: 2.5 minutes
Highlights: The best guest experiences start even before reservations are made. Filling out your check-in services is a simple and free way to help your guests understand when and how they can arrive for their stay safely. Additionally, Booking.com may display this information to potential guests on our website and app.
How do I let guests know what check-in services I offer at my property?
Filling out your check-in services is easy and fast. To do this, simply follow the below steps:
- Select the Facilities & services page in the Property tab of your extranet.
- Go to the Check-in services section and select any check-in services you currently offer at your property.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Should you need to update this information at a later date, simply repeat the steps outlined above. Booking.com will use the information you provide to find the best way to display your check-in services on our website and app.
Note: We strongly encourage all our partners to regularly review, and if need be update, the check-in services they have added in the extranet. Not doing so can easily result in guests being dissatisfied due to unmet expectations, should the content of your Booking.com listing be inaccurate.
Why are check-in services important?
There are many things that go into check-in services, for example - access to lockboxes, digital key access, and more. By letting guests that either browse through or book your property know which check-in services you offer, they will have accurate information and correct expectations.
This becomes particularly important in terms of your health and safety measures around checking in. Highlighting these - particularly self check-in options - can further motivate travellers to book.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?