Updating your swimming pool facility details
A swimming pool is a great facility to be able to offer your guests – in fact it’s the most commonly used facility search filter on our platform. Particularly in warmer seasons, a pool can create extra incentive for travellers to book at your property instead of one without a pool. That’s why it’s a good idea to provide detailed and accurate information about your swimming pool facilities. You can include information like how many pools you have, whether they’re open all year and if they’re child-friendly. You can now also add and manage photographs for each of your individual pools, if you have more than one.
By giving potential guests a clear idea of what they can expect, you make it easier for them to choose your property. Managing your guests’ expectations well is also a great way to earn good review scores.
Follow these steps to update your swimming pool facility details:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on the Property tab and then select Facilities & services
- You’ll see Swimming pool listed under Top facilities – if you haven’t already, click Yes
- If Yes is already selected, then click See details to expand a drop-down menu
- In the drop-down, fill out the details and add any photos of your swimming pool
- If you have more than one, click Add another pool to fill out the details and add photos of your additional swimming pools
Once you’ve finished adding all your swimming pool facility details, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?