Updating your swimming pool facility details
A swimming pool is a great facility to be able to offer your guests – in fact it’s the most commonly used facility search filter on our platform. Particularly in warmer seasons, a pool can create extra incentive for travellers to book at your property instead of one without a pool. That’s why it’s a good idea to provide detailed and accurate information about your swimming pool facilities. You can include information like how many pools you have, whether they’re open all year and if they’re child-friendly. You can now also add and manage photographs for each of your individual pools, if you have more than one.
By giving potential guests a clear idea of what they can expect, you make it easier for them to choose your property. Managing your guests’ expectations well is also a great way to earn good review scores.
Follow these steps to update your swimming pool facility details:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on the Property tab and then select Facilities & services
- You’ll see Swimming pool listed under Top facilities – if you haven’t already, click Yes
- If Yes is already selected, then click See details to expand a drop-down menu
- In the drop-down, fill out the details and add any photos of your swimming pool
- If you have more than one, click Add another pool to fill out the details and add photos of your additional swimming pools
Once you’ve finished adding all your swimming pool facility details, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save
Your property page content