‘The fine print’ section of your Booking.com page is used to share important details with guests before they book.
Most of these details should already be covered in dedicated sections of your property page. For example, you can indicate check-in information, manage extra costs or policies, and add further property specifics. You can also set up message templates to share information with guests.
If there are other details that can’t be covered in these sections, but which guests need to know before booking, let our team know by following these steps:
- Log into your extranet and click on the 'Property' tab.
- Click on 'View your descriptions’.
- Under 'The fine print' section, you can tick 'Additional conditions', which are regular phrases pre-translated into 42 languages and added to your property page instantly.
- If you don't find the information you wish to add, click on 'Request a change' and fill out the text box as clearly and specifically as possible. Tip: bullet points are the quickest way to include your information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit request' when you’re done.
Note: All description-related requests are evaluated by our Content Team. They make decisions on potential changes based on best practices and company guidelines.
Remember, once guests make a booking, it’s easy to communicate via message and provide them with additional details regarding their check-in or stay.
Want to save yourself time and learn how to set up message templates?