How can I change my main photo?
It’s easy to change your main photo, just follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Property’ page in the extranet and select ‘Photos’.
- The first photo that appears under ‘Photo gallery’ will show on your Booking.com page and in search results as the main photo.
- To change this, click and drag an alternative photo into this space.
To upload a new main photo:
- Click on the blue button ‘Upload more photos’, found above ‘Photo gallery’.
- Once the new photo appears in the gallery, click and drag it to the first position to replace the existing main photo.
Note: Occasionally, the main photo you’ve chosen in your extranet may not match the main photo displayed on your property page. This is usually due to temporary website experiments that we run to help you get more page views and more bookings.
Share your expertise
Want to chat with someone who's been there, done that?Connect with other partners
Unlock your local market with last-minute mobile bookings
As local demand starts to increase on our site, 74% of bookings will come from a mobile phone. Add a mobile rate to your property to increase your visibility with these customers, who also tend to book at the last minute.
Your property page content