How can I change my position on the map?
We use geographical coordinates to display your property on maps on our platform, based on the options you selected when you registered with us. They help travellers understand where your property is located and how far it is from local landmarks and other points of interest.
Here’s how to update your property’s current map location:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Inbox and then click on Booking.com messages
- Click on See contact options
- Choose Property details as the topic and Adjust your location on the map as the subtopic
- Click on Next
- Drag the red pin to move it to where you want your property to show up on the map
- Click on Save new location and then click on Done
We’ll update the distances mentioned in your property information within 48 hours.
Keep in mind that your property’s location on the map needs to accurately reflect where it is actually located based on your address. If you move the red pin too far, we’ll suggest that you update your property’s address to make sure it’s correct.
Your property page content