How to change or update your property address
Whenever your address changes, it’s important that we know as soon as possible. This helps us to avoid showing incorrect information on your property page and in your guests’ booking confirmation details.
You can change your address by sending us a message. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Inbox and then click on Booking.com messages
- Click on See contact options
- Choose Property details as the topic and Other as the subtopic
- Click on See all contact options and then click on Message
- In the Your message field, enter your new address and the reason for the change
- So we can check that your new address is accurate, under Attachment (optional) click on Browse and attach a copy of a recent utility bill that shows the new address. This can be a bill for gas, electricity, water, sewage, phone or taxes.
- Click on Send message
Once we’ve received your request, we’ll review it and update your address in our system. We’ll contact you within five working days to let you know that this is complete.
Your property page content