You can easily change your main photo in the Pulse app. Just follow these steps:
Change your main photo on Pulse using Android
- Open your Pulse app and tap on ‘More’.
- Select a particular room or accommodation unit.
- Tap on ‘Property photos’, then on ‘Property gallery’. Your current main photo is shown first.
- You can add a new photo from your phone by tapping on ‘Add photo’ or select another photo by tapping on ‘Rearrange photos’.
- Drag the newly added or chosen photo to the front of the gallery to set it as your main photo.
- Make sure you tap the tick icon (‘✓’) to confirm your changes.
Note: If you’re using Pulse on iOS, we’re working hard to bring this feature to you very soon! Until then, you can change your main photo directly on the Extranet.