How do I update my facilities using Pulse?
Facilities can really influence potential guests to book your property. The most popular facilities for guests appear in our website’s filters, which means your property can be more visible in search results if you offer certain facilities – and have them ticked in.
In your Pulse app, it’s possible to update ‘Top facilities’ – those facilities that guests look for the most. To do so, just follow these steps:
Update facilities on Pulse using Android or iOS
- Open your Pulse app and tap on ‘More’.
- If you manage multiple properties on Pulse, select the relevant one under ‘Properties’.
- Tap on ‘Facilities & services’.
- Select the facility you want to update and tap either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- If you tap ‘Yes’ for some facilities, you’ll be asked to provide additional details (e.g. inside/outside location, opening hours, additional charge).
- To confirm your changes, tap either ‘Save’ or the tick icon (‘✓’).
- Repeat the above steps for any other facilities you want to update.
Note: If the facility you want to update is not shown, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘All facilities’. Then scroll down to and tap on ‘Edit on Extranet’ to make the required changes on extranet.
Your property page content