How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
If you need to add photos of a particular room or accommodation unit, follow these steps:
- Click on the Property tab in the extranet and select Photos.
- From the main photo gallery, click and drag photos into the specific room or unit galleries below it.
Alternatively, you can click Edit on the photo and, in the pop-up box that appears, tick the room or unit that the photo shows.
Tip: Make sure your room or unit photo galleries only show facilities found in that room type or unit. This will help you manage your guests’ expectations and deliver a better experience.
Your property page content
- Changing your property address and map coordinates
- Adding and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description or room details
- Updating your property’s facilities
- What is ‘The fine print' and how to add information to it
- Renaming your property listing title
- Letting guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- Everything about quality ratings: FAQs
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- Using the Room or Unit differentiation tool for more high-value bookings
- Updating your property page
- Travel Sustainable: FAQs
- Room or Unit differentiation tool for accommodation partners: FAQs