How do I add, change and update my photos?
If you want to add, update or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, simply log on to your extranet, where you can upload, remove and rearrange photos.
To add new photos to your gallery:
- Go to the ‘Property’ tab, and select ‘Photos’.
- Click ‘Add photos’ in the top-right corner of the gallery.
- If the photo is of a particular room type or unit, you can assign the photo to that room/unit by clicking on it and selecting the appropriate room name on the left-hand side.
To change the order photos appear in your photo gallery:
- Click on a chosen photo, then drag and drop it in the desired position in the gallery.
Here are some tips to bear in mind when you’re adding photos:
- Photos must be uploaded in ‘.jpg’ or ‘.png’ format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 (1.15 Megapixels).
- Our research shows that certain photos are most popular with guests. Depending on your property type, you may be prompted to add these photos and tag them with a category such as swimming pool, restaurant, breakfast, living room, beach, etc.
Note: In order to present your property to potential guests in the best possible way, we only display photos larger than 300 x 300 pixels.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?
- All you need to know about a property’s Quality Rating
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?