How do I rotate photos?
If you need to rotate certain photos in your property’s photo gallery, simply log on to your extranet and follow these steps:
1. Go to the ‘Property’ tab and select ‘Photos’.
2. Click 'Edit' under the photo you wish to rotate.
3. Choose the relevant arrow icon to rotate the photo either clockwise or anticlockwise.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?