Why are some photos not showing on my page?
Have you recently added photos but they’re not yet showing on your page? Take a look at the tips below to find out possible reasons why some photos are not displayed on our website.
The extranet photo tool detects and blocks photos of low quality – those which are too blurry, too dark, too light or over-pixelated. We recommend a minimum resolution of 1280 by 900 pixels (1.15 megapixels) to ensure guests get the best possible impression of your accommodation, helping to improve your conversion rates.
In order to present your property to potential guests in the best possible way, we only display photos larger than 300 x 300 pixels.
We’re constantly testing which photos encourage guests to book and we know that customers like to see a minimum number of 24 photos per property. Our research has shown that there is an ideal maximum number of photos on a page — that’s why we’ll only show the first 45 in your photo gallery.
We recommend adding photos without any logos, watermarks or text. This can distract from the image and may make a potential customer leave your property page. Please also be aware that you must respect Booking.com photography guidelines.
Your property page content
- How can I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- Adding, changing and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to ‘The fine print'?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How can I change my position on the map?
- Letting guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- All you need to know about quality ratings
- How do I get my property’s map coordinates from Google Maps?
- How to show guests what I do to protect them in regard to coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Programme?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimising the traveller search experience to boost visibility
- Using the Room differentiation tool or Unit differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- Travel Sustainable: FAQs
- Room or Unit differentiation tool: FAQs
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or holiday rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change and update my photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How can I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How can I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?