In order for customers to see your available rooms on Booking.com, it’s important to load a rate for each one. In order to do so, please check which of the screenshots matches what you see in the extranet, then follow the appropriate steps.
If you are using the List view calendar, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the extranet and click on 'Calendar' under your ‘Rates & Availability’ tab.
- Find the room type/unit and the rate plan you want to edit the prices for.
- You can add or update a price by hovering over the bottom part of a cell in the ‘Rate plan row’ and clicking on the white box that appears. Simply add or change the value in the white box and click on ‘Enter’ to save your changes automatically.
Tip: you can also make Bulk changes your Availability, Restrictions and Room Status.
- To make changes for multiple days at once, click on a cell and drag the blue circles in the corner of the cell to the left or right to select multiple days. A pop-up will appear, where you can add the rates for those dates. Click on ‘Save’ to save your changes.
- To make changes for more than one month ahead, click on the ‘Bulk edit’ button. A panel will appear on the right-hand side of your screen. Select the dates you want to change your rates for, then click on the ‘Prices’ box. Select a rate plan and add a value in the white box next to it. Click on ‘Save changes’ when you’re done.
- Repeat these steps for each applicable rate plan and corresponding room type.
If you are using the Monthly view calendar, please follow the steps below:
- Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ or the ‘Calendar & Pricing’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name).
- Select ‘Start date’ and ‘End date’ to choose which date you will add.
- You can set an end date in the calendar, or tick the box marked ‘No end date’ under ‘Advanced date selection’.
- Click on ‘Price’ and enter a value.
- Select ‘Save’.
- Repeat these steps for each room type.