How can I change the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units?
If you want to make changes to the number of guests that can stay in a room, or unit, here’s what you can do:
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Property layout’ or ‘Room details’ (depending on your property type).
- Click on ‘Edit’ under the room or unit you need to update.
- Under ‘Bed options’ update the number of guests that each room (or holiday home/apartment/villa, etc.) can fit.
- Click 'Proceed’ to save.
- Updating the number of guests will affect any future reservations, so remember to check your upcoming bookings and make sure you have the correct availability.
- If the updated occupancy affects the price of the room/unit, remember to change your rates accordingly.
- Remember that the price that shows for a particular room or unit is based on the bedding options you’ve added to it.
You can add prices for extra beds in the 'Property' section of the extranet.
- Select ‘Policies’, then scroll down to ‘Other policies’.
- Under ‘Children & extra beds’, click on ‘Change / Add details’ to edit extra bed prices.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
Unlock your local market with last-minute mobile bookings
As local demand starts to increase on our site, 74% of bookings will come from a mobile phone. Add a mobile rate to your property to increase your visibility with these customers, who also tend to book at the last minute.
Your Rates & Availability