How can I change the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units?
If you want to make changes to the number of guests that can stay in a room, or unit, here’s what you can do:
- Click on the ‘Property’ tab in the extranet and select ‘Property layout’ or ‘Room details’ (depending on your property type).
- Click on ‘Edit’ under the room or unit you need to update.
- Under ‘Bed options’ update the number of guests that each room (or holiday home/apartment/villa, etc.) can fit.
- Click 'Proceed’ to save.
Tip: Updating the number of guests will affect any future reservations, so remember to check your upcoming bookings and make sure you have the correct availability.
If the updated occupancy affects the price of the room/unit, remember to change your rates accordingly. Remember that the price that shows for a particular room or unit is based on the bedding options you’ve added to it.
You can add prices for extra beds in the 'Property' section of the extranet.
- Select ‘Policies’, then scroll down to ‘Other policies’.
- Under ‘Children & extra beds’, click on ‘Change / Add details’ to edit extra bed prices.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
Your Rates & Availability