How can I check if guests can book my property on Booking.com?
It’s important to know when your property is available to book (we use the word ‘bookable’) and when it isn’t. In your extranet calendar, you can easily see when your property is bookable.
How to read the colour-coded system:
- Green: Your room, apartment or other accommodation unit is available to book on that date.
- Red: Your room, apartment or other accommodation unit is not available to book on that date. Guests will not be able to make a booking.
- Yellow: All of your rooms, apartments or other accommodation units of this type are booked by guests and therefore not available to book on that date for anyone else.
Sometimes your room or unit will show up as not bookable, even if you haven’t closed the date yourself. There are several possible reasons for this – and you will be able to see the reason in the red badge, under the name of the room in your calendar.
These are the reasons it might appear as not bookable:
- Closed: You have closed your room. To become bookable again, simply open the room by switching the toggle to the right.
- No inventory: You haven’t set any rooms or units to sell yet or have reduced your inventory to ‘0’. To become bookable again, add rooms or units.
- Price missing: You have not added a price to your rate plans. To become bookable again, add at least one price to one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
- Rate closed: Your rate plans for that date are closed. To become bookable again, open at least one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
- Sold out: The rooms or units you’re selling on Booking.com have all been booked for that date. If you have more availability and you’d like to become bookable again, add availability to your room or unit.
- Fully booked: All of your rooms or units have been booked for that date.
Your Rates & Availability