How can I delete a room/unit?
If you've made changes to your property and (some of) your rooms/units are no longer available to book, you can delete them from Booking.com.
Scenario 1: You have no upcoming reservations for this room/unit
- Click the Property tab on the Extranet and select Room details/Property layout.
- Select the room/unit you want to remove and click Delete.
Scenario 2: You have upcoming reservations for this room/unit
In this case, you cannot delete the room/unit for now, but you’ll still need to make changes within Rates & Availability.
- Click the Rates & Availability tab on the Extranet and select Calendar.
- Close the room/unit by clicking Bulk edit under the name of the room type/unit. A panel will appear to the right-hand side.
- Select the date range you'd would like to close the room/unit for. Then click Room status and select Close room. After clicking Save changes, your room/unit will be closed and the fields will turn red.
- Once the last of your upcoming bookings have been honored, follow the steps in Scenario 1 to delete the room/unit permanently.
Note: If you have an upcoming booking for a room/unit but need to remove it immediately, you must honor the booking and accommodate guests in a room/unit of the same category/standard. This results in good guest experiences, and usually stronger guest reviews.
Unlock your local market with last-minute mobile bookings
As local demand starts to increase on our site, 74% of bookings will come from a mobile phone. Add a mobile rate to your property to increase your visibility with these customers, who also tend to book at the last minute.
Your Rates & Availability