How can I set up a dormitory room for private bookings?
Note: This article explains how to set up a dormitory room that a guest can book privately, in its entirety. If you want to know how to set up individually bookable beds in a dormitory room, read this article.
- Click on the ‘Property' tab in the extranet and select ‘Room Details’.
- Click on ‘Create a new room’.
- Under ‘Room type’, select ‘Dormitory room’ from the drop-down menu. A grey banner will appear, stating: ‘Dormitory Room: Guests can book an entire private room with beds’.
- Under ‘Room name’, select the type of dormitory you’d like to sell from the drop-down menu.
- Select the number of dormitories of that type that you want to sell.
- Under ‘Bed options’, select the maximum number of guests that can sleep in the room.
- Under ‘What kind of beds are available in this room?’, select the bed types and number of each bed type available in the room.*
- Click on ‘Continue’ to finalise and create the dormitory room.
Once the privately bookable dormitory room is created, it can take a few hours (max. 48 hours) for it to show publicly on Booking.com.
* We consider a standard bunk bed to be suitable for sleeping 1 guest. If you have wider bunk beds that sleep 2 guests, select ‘double bed’ from the drop-down menu. ‘Double bunk bed’ is not an option in the extranet.
The Black Friday Deal is live
Activate this deal to boost your bookings for the end of this year – and for all of 2021.
Your Rates & Availability