A step-by-step visual guide is available here. Do you need to load prices for more dates?
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, follow these steps:
1. Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name).
2. Adjust the price.
3. Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under your ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on 'Calendar'.
2. Update the number of rooms you want to sell for each room type by entering a value in the white boxes next to ‘Rooms to sell’. Simply click on another part of the page to save your changes automatically.
- To make multiple changes at once, click on ‘Edit’ next to ‘Rooms to sell’. Choose the date range and add the number of rooms to sell. Click on ‘Save changes’ to finalise.
3. To adjust rates, click the arrow next to the name of the rate plan. A table with rates and restrictions will appear.
4. Under ‘Price’, click on ‘Edit’. Select a date range and add the price that you want to set. Click on ‘Save changes’ to finalise. You can also edit prices by adding or changing values in the white boxes next to ‘Edit basic price’. Simply click on another part of the page to save your changes automatically. Tip: Remember to always load prices for any dates you have opened — if you don’t, customers won’t be able to see these rooms on Booking.com.