How can I check on Pulse if guests can book my property on Booking.com?
It’s important to know when your property is available to book (we use the word ‘bookable’) and when it isn’t. In your Pulse calendar, you can easily see when your property is bookable.
How to read the colour-coded system:
Green: Your room, apartment or other accommodation unit is available to book on that date.
Red: Your room, apartment or other accommodation unit is not available to book on that date. Guests will not be able to make a booking.
Yellow: All of your rooms, apartments or other accommodation units of this type are booked by guests and therefore not available to book on that date for anyone else.
Sometimes your room or unit will show up as not bookable, even if you haven’t closed the date yourself. There are several possible reasons for this – and you will be able to see the reason in the red badge, under the name of the room in your calendar.
These are the reasons it might appear as not bookable:
Closed: You have closed your room. To become bookable again, simply open the room by switching the toggle to the right.
No inventory: You haven’t set any rooms or units to sell yet or have reduced your inventory to ‘0’. To become bookable again, add rooms or units.
Price missing: You have not added a price to your rate plans. To become bookable again, add at least one price to one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
Rate closed: Your rate plans for that date are closed. To become bookable again, open at least one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
Sold out: The rooms or units you’re selling on Booking.com have all been booked for that date. If you have more availability and you’d like to become bookable again, add availability to your room or unit.
Fully booked: All of your rooms or units have been booked for that date.
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- How can I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Supporting refugees from Ukraine
- Setting up dormitory rooms
- Setting up ‘No arrivals’ and ‘No departures’ restrictions
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- How can I add a rate to one or more room types?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room facilities
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Adding or editing rates for rooms and units
- Upselling your rooms
- Combining discounts from different rate plans and promotions
- Setting up deals and promotions
- Adding and editing meal plan information
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meals packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible - 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- Using the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- How to set up flexible children rates for your property
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding Long Stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2023 Deals
- Updates to date changes for non-refundable bookings
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans and policies to increase bookings
- Setting up a protected rate
- Late Escape Deal promotion
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up Black Friday Deals