How can I check on Pulse if guests can book my property on Booking.com?
It’s important to know when your property is available to book (we use the word ‘bookable’) and when it isn’t. In your Pulse calendar, you can easily see when your property is bookable.
How to read the colour-coded system:
Green: Your room, apartment or other accommodation unit is available to book on that date.
Red: Your room, apartment or other accommodation unit is not available to book on that date. Guests will not be able to make a booking.
Yellow: All of your rooms, apartments or other accommodation units of this type are booked by guests and therefore not available to book on that date for anyone else.
Sometimes your room or unit will show up as not bookable, even if you haven’t closed the date yourself. There are several possible reasons for this – and you will be able to see the reason in the red badge, under the name of the room in your calendar.
These are the reasons it might appear as not bookable:
Closed: You have closed your room. To become bookable again, simply open the room by switching the toggle to the right.
No inventory: You haven’t set any rooms or units to sell yet or have reduced your inventory to ‘0’. To become bookable again, add rooms or units.
Price missing: You have not added a price to your rate plans. To become bookable again, add at least one price to one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
Rate closed: Your rate plans for that date are closed. To become bookable again, open at least one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
Sold out: The rooms or units you’re selling on Booking.com have all been booked for that date. If you have more availability and you’d like to become bookable again, add availability to your room or unit.
Fully booked: All of your rooms or units have been booked for that date.
Your Rates & Availability
- Setting up derived pricing
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan information
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Creating meals packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible - 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- Using the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding Long Stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2024 Deals
- Using your availability, rate plans and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up Black Friday Deals
- Setting up value adds
- Understanding Booking Sponsored Benefit
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal in the US: FAQ