How can I add or make changes to a meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?
Depending on what you offer guests, you can easily add a meal – breakfast, lunch or dinner – to your extranet and secure additional revenue.
Option 1: Add or edit a meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner) option that is included in prices or payable on arrival
- Click on the Property tab and select Facilities & services.
- Scroll down to add or update any relevant information.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Option 2: Add or edit a meal for specific room rates
- Click on Rates & Availability and select Rate plans.
- You can either click Edit under any of the existing rates or click Add new Rate plan.
- Under Want to include meals in this rate plan?, tick any meal that you want to have included in the rate.
- Click Review rate plan and then select Activate rate plan in the next step.
Under Facilities & services you can also indicate what type of meals you offer, such as continental or buffet breakfasts, and even special diet options.
Tip: You can increase your revenue by selling breakfast as an additional service to guests who have booked their stay without it.
Your Rates & Availability