Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
The Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals are flexible promotions that help you attract more guests. Both deals give you the option to set discounts, guests stay dates and booking windows based on your particular needs.
What’s in this article
How to use Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
You can use both deals strategically by setting them up to run for multiple weeks or months at a time. Travellers will be able to see them during that period based on the criteria you set.
Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals complement each other. We recommend that you activate both as part of your marketing strategy. These promotions are designed based on Coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery patterns that we identified in traveller demand. You can easily adapt them to fit your particular situation and needs.
Once you’re ready, click here to set up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals in the extranet. To find out more about how to set up deals and promotions, take a look at this article.
Setting up an Early Booker Deal
Early Booker Deals help you boost occupancy early on in the season. They work by attracting guests who reserve their trips well in advance.
To get the most out of an Early Booker Deal, we recommend that you set up this promotion for a minimum of 30 days before check-in.
Setting up a Last-Minute Deal
Last-Minute Deals help you boost occupancy throughout the season by attracting guests who want to travel at short notice.
To take full advantage of the Last Minute Deal, we recommend that you set up this promotion for a maximum of seven days before check-in.
Your Rates & Availability
- Setting up dormitory rooms
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- Making changes to rooms or units
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- How can I add a rate to one or more room types?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Setting up or changing room rates
- Upselling your rooms
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan information
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meals packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible - 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- Using the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding Long Stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up value adds
- Understanding Booking Sponsored Benefit
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal: FAQ