Setting up a non-refundable rate
With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price if they cancel, make changes or don’t show up. Adding a non-refundable rate to your property can reduce cancellations and help you secure guaranteed payment for reservations.
Depending on whether you’ve previously set up a non-refundable rate for your property, there are different ways to add a non-refundable rate.
Scenario 1: It’s your first time setting up a fully non-refundable rate for your property
- Click on Add non-refundable rate under the Rates & Availability tab in your extranet
- A short list of questions will appear to guide you through the set-up. Select the answers that best match your property’s needs
- Click Review to double-check your selections
- Click Activate rate plan to finalise the non-refundable rate. Depending on your previous selections, this may be the final step. Additional messages may appear to guide you through any extra steps
Scenario 2: You’ve previously set up a non-refundable rate for your property
First, make sure you’ve created a non-refundable cancellation policy:
- Click on the Property tab in your extranet and select Policies
- Under Cancellation and prepayment policies, click on Create a new cancellation policy and add a Non-refundable policy
- Then, add a new rate plan in the Rates & Availability tab
- Select Rate plans, then click Add new Rate plan and fill out all the necessary details.
- Click Review rate plan to check the details, then click Save rate plan.
The new non-refundable rate will now appear in your Calendar in the Rates & Availability tab. If you use a Channel Manager, your provider may require you to take additional steps to map your new rate plan.
Your Rates & Availability