Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
Updated 2 months ago | 3 min read time
Are you a guest?Contact our Customer Service team
The Getaway Deal is one of our promotional offers. With this deal, you can offer travellers a discount and capture rising demand. Providing this deal not only benefits your guests, but also enhances your marketing efforts by increasing your visibility to travellers searching for a getaway. Sign in to the Partner Hub to access the full pricing solutions portfolio.
What’s in this article:
Here’s how the Getaway Deal works:
- You can activate the Getaway Deal from 15 February 2023
- Travellers can book discounted stays from 15 March 2023 to 28 September 2023 included
- Travellers can book Getaway Deals with stay dates from 4 April 2023 to 28 September 2023 included
- To participate, you need to offer a discount of at least 15% – or at least 20% if your property is in Asia
- This discount can be combined with Genius discounts, but with no other discount
Benefits of activating the Getaway Deal
This yearly deal is a successful seasonal promotion that can help you secure more bookings and plan your revenue in advance. Here are some of the key benefits of offering the Getaway Deal:
- Get more bookings and benefit from the rising demand as it becomes easier to travel again.
- You can secure both advance and last-minute bookings, thanks to a large stay date window.
- As well as featuring on our promotional landing page, you’ll be included in a comprehensive marketing boost, which includes on-site banners, email campaigns and push notifications. You’ll rank higher in search results for travellers who continue their search from the promotional landing page, which will further increase your visibility.
Activating the Getaway Deal
You can activate the Getaway Deal anytime between 15 February 2023 and 28 September 2023 by following these steps:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click on Promotions
- Click on Choose new promotion
- Next to Getaway Deal, click on Add promotion
- Set up the details of the Getaway Deal and then click on Review your promotion
- Click on Activate to finalise
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- How can I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Supporting refugees from Ukraine
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units-1
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars-1
- Setting up dormitory rooms
- Setting up ‘No arrivals’ and ‘No departures’ restrictions
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- How can I add a rate to one or more room types?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room amenities
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Setting up or changing room rates
- Upselling your rooms
- Combining discounts from different rate plans and promotions
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan information
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meals packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible - 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- Using the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- How can I set up a non-refundable rate?
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding Long Stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2023 Deals
- Updates to date changes for non-refundable bookings
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans and policies to increase bookings
- Setting up a protected rate
- Late Escape Deal promotion
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up Black Friday Deals
The Limited-time Deal – formerly known as the Deal of the Day – is a minimum 40% discount that gives you a ranking boost. You can offer it once every two weeks. This deal increases...
Flash Deals are a type of promotion designed to encourage travellers to book discounted stays quickly and in the moment. They happen once every two weeks, on fixed days, for just...
Promos and discounts are an effective tool to capture demand, increase bookings and enhance your pricing strategy. Booking.com offers a number of proactive and reactive promos and...