How can I set up rate level occupancy?
If you want to manually set or adjust your occupancy pricing, you have to activate the rate level occupancy feature first.
What is rate level occupancy?
Rate level occupancy lets you manually set both the standard rate and the individual occupancy rates of rooms with multiple occupancy options.
This way, you’ll have full control over setting and adjusting both the standard rate and rates based on other occupancies.
How do I set up rate level occupancy?
To add this function, our Accommodation Services team must first adjust your extranet settings. You can call them on your local support centre number
Your Rates & Availability
- Setting up dormitory rooms
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- Making changes to rooms or units
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Setting up or changing room rates
- Upselling your rooms
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan information
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meals packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible - 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- Using the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding Long Stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2024 Deals
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up Black Friday Deals
- Setting up value adds
- Understanding Booking Sponsored Benefit
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal in the US: FAQ