Find out how a Secret Deal can help increase your occupancy by attracting specific guests who are more likely to book.Create your Secret Deal
The benefit of adding a Secret Deal
A great way to attract last-minute or early bookers, or to fill rooms in low season, Secret Deals are offered to specific groups of customers.
These guests have either created a profile on Booking.com, installed one of our apps, or have subscribed to our newsletters — making up a group of more than 75 million potential bookers. These customers are on the look-out for great deals, so this is one way to make your property really stand out from the crowd.
These special offers can be added to a variety of rates, and are highlighted across our website and apps, as well as on our Deal Finder page.
How to set up a Secret Deal?
1. Log on to the extranet, select the ‘Promotions’ tab and click on ‘Add promotions’.
2. Select which type of deal you’d like to set up from the following options: ‘Basic deal’, ‘Last minute’ and ‘Early booker’.
3. Under ‘Who will see this promotion?’, click on the ‘Secret Deal’ box.
4. Fill in the remaining information relating to the minimum stay required, discount, rates, rooms and dates.
5. Click ‘Review your promotion’ to see an overview.
6. Select ‘Activate promotion’ and set your deal live.