If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
It’s important to let us know about any cancellation requests you receive from guests, so you’re not charged commission for these bookings.
If a guest wants to cancel a reservation, it’s easy to for you to request this on the Pulse app. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Bookings’ tab on Pulse.
- Tap on the relevant guest name or reservation number.
- Tap 'Request to cancel a reservation' on the right-hand side of the page.
- Both you and the guest will receive a confirmation email that the reservation has been cancelled.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a ‘minimum advance reservation' and ‘maximum advance reservation’?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How can I set up a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How can I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take in the extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the ‘Right of Regret’ in Brazil?
- Modifying reservation dates after check-in