Can I ask the guest for their arrival time?
When guests book, they’re asked for an estimated arrival time. You can find this, along with the rest of their details, in the ‘Reservations’ tab in the Extranet. Click on the name or reservation number to see all details.
If the guest hasn’t provided their arrival time, you can send them a message by using the ‘Guest communication’ box. You could also give them a call.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a ‘minimum advance reservation' and ‘maximum advance reservation’?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How can I set up a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How can I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take in the extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the ‘Right of Regret’ in Brazil?
- Modifying reservation dates after check-in