Translating guest messages
To help you communicate with guests who don’t speak the same language, we’ve integrated Google Translate into the extranet and the Pulse app. Here’s how to use this feature:
- Log in to the extranet and click Inbox and then Reservation messages, or open the Pulse app and click Messages
- Next to the message you want to translate, click on the ellipsis icon/three dots
- In the pop-up that appears, click Show translation
- The message will be translated into the preferred language you selected in your settings
This feature works for guests’ messages to you. Translations are available on the guest side, but only for German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Arabic and Portuguese. Guests using Booking.com in any other language will receive your messages in the language you write it in.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a ‘minimum advance reservation' and ‘maximum advance reservation’?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How can I set up a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How can I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions