To save you time and help you deliver important information to guests when they need it, we’ve added the ‘Template scheduler’ to the extranet. This new feature can be found in the ‘Messaging preferences’ section of the ‘Property’ tab.
Instead of manually sending messages to guests in real time, you can automate the process by scheduling existing templates to be sent out in advance.
To make it even more relevant, you can schedule templates to be sent to guests at these key stages:
- When guests makes a booking
- On the day of arrival
- 1 day before arrival
- 3 days before arrival
- 1 week before arrival
- 1 day before departure
Here’s how to set up and schedule message templates for automatic sending:
- Learn how to set up message templates if you haven’t already.
- Make sure all the language options for each template are grouped under the same template name. This helps us match the guest’s language preference in the automated message.
- Select the template you want to schedule and send automatically.
- Select the default language of the chosen template.*
- Select when you want the template to be sent.
You’ll always be able to keep track of which message templates were sent to guests because they’ll automatically show in your inbox, both in the extranet and on the Pulse app.
* The default language is the language we’ll use if the template isn’t available in the guest’s preferred language. We recommend using English as the default language unless the majority of your guests speak a different language.