The minimum length of stay is the minimum number of nights that guests can book a stay for, while the maximum length of stay is the maximum number of nights guests can book a stay for.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, you can only set the minimum length of stay by following the steps below:
- Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name).
- Click on a date (or dates).
- Under ‘Minimum length of stay’ on the right-hand side of the page, there is a drop-down menu. Choose how many nights you would like this to be.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
Tip: You can also add a minimum length of stay restriction using the Pulse app. Note: The maximum length of stay restriction is not currently available on Pulse or the 30-day calendar.
For other calendar types, you can set the minimum or maximum length of stay by following these steps:
- Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the room rate you’d like to set the minimum or maximum length of stay for.
- You can set this restriction by inserting a value in the white box next to ‘Minimum length of stay’ or ‘Maximum length of stay’ (for example, one day = 1, two days = 2 etc.). Once you click on another part of the page, this will save automatically.
Tip: To save yourself time, you can add the restriction for a longer period by clicking 'Edit' next to ‘Minimum length of stay’. There, simply select the entire date range you want to apply the restriction to and add it in one go.