If you’d like to avoid same-day bookings, you can set this up in the extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at once, follow the steps below:
1. Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ (or the relevant room name).
2. Click on a date (or dates).
3. Click ‘Minimum advance reservation’ on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Choose '1 day' from the drop-down menu.
5. Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the ‘Rates & Availability’ tab, click on ‘Calendar’ and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates. 2. Click on the drop-down arrow on the room rate you’d like to amend.
3. Scroll down to ‘Minimum advance reservation'.
4. In order to avoid same-day reservations you need to set this restriction as ‘1D’ (i.e. one day).
5. You can apply the restriction for a longer period by clicking 'Edit' next to ‘Minimum advance reservation’.
6. Once you’ve completed the relevant information, click on ‘Save changes’.