Can I make changes to a reservation?
When a guest books, their reservation is confirmed immediately. Sometimes guests want to make changes to their reservation later on.
Date changes before check-in date
If a guest contacts you to change their booking, you can tell them to do it through either their confirmation email or Booking.com profile. Alternatively, in some circumstances, you can make changes on their behalf.
Date changes after check-in
You can modify all bookings (including prices and length of stay) on or after the check-in date through the Reservations tab on the Extranet, by following these steps:
- Click the reservation number or guest name.
- Select an option from the menu on the right-hand side of the screen, under Update this reservation.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a ‘minimum advance reservation' and ‘maximum advance reservation’?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How can I set up a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How can I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take in the extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the ‘Right of Regret’ in Brazil?
- Modifying reservation dates after check-in