Free taxi promotion provided by Booking.com
The promotion is limited to the following cities: Adelaide, Amsterdam, Athens, Baku, Barcelona, Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cancun, Cape Town, Chengdu, Cologne, Denpasar, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Florence, Gdansk, Granada, Hamburg, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Krakow, Kuta, Las Palmas, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Marrakesh, Naples, Nice, Paphos, Porto, Prague, Punta Cana, Queenstown, Riga, Seville, Shenzhen, Sofia, Tallinn, Ubud, Valencia, Valletta, Vienna, Warsaw, Wellington, Wroclaw, Zagreb.
Note: This service is provided entirely by Booking.com, and our partners do not have to do anything other than simply inform their guests that they should call Booking.com if they need a taxi. There is no change in commission for our partners when guests reserve a taxi this way.
Other information worth knowing about this promotion:
The promotion includes a one-way trip to the accommodation from the airport, with no diversions.
Guests will be provided with a standard-size taxi with a trusted local driver.
This offer is only available for groups of up to and including 8 people, that book one or more rooms.
If the guest cancels their reservation or makes an amendment, the free taxi will be automatically cancelled.
The driver will wait for the guest at the arrivals hall (if applicable) or the designated taxi zone of or around the airport.
If the guest is delayed, either:
- One of Booking.com’s selected drivers will wait for them.
- Booking.com will cover the cost of a different taxi.
Note: If the above information does not answer the guest’s questions, please direct them to Booking.com customer service.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a ‘minimum advance reservation' and ‘maximum advance reservation’?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How can I set up a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How can I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take in the extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the ‘Right of Regret’ in Brazil?
- Modifying reservation dates after check-in