What information about reservations can I see in the extranet?
If you’re using the extranet and need more info on a particular reservation, follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Reservations' tab.
- You can filter your bookings based on the date of arrival, departure or reservation. Just enter a date range in the ‘From/Until’ fields and click on ‘Show’. You can refine searches further by ticking options under ‘Filters’ and clicking on Show ‘Apply filters’ again.
- You can view the following information for each booking:
- guest name(s) and/or booker’s name
- arrival and departure dates
- reservation reference number
- reservation status
- date the reservation was made
- total reservation price the guest pays
- total commission you pay Booking.com
- If you click on the ‘Reference number’ or ‘Guest name’, you can also check any guest requests or messages, as well as their contact details and credit card information.
Please note: You'll be asked to enter your property ID and password in order to view a guest’s credit card. These details can be accessed a maximum of three times within ten days of the reservation being made.
Add more work-friendly facilities to increase your visibility at no extra cost.