What information about reservations can I see on the Pulse app?
Updated 3 weeks ago
If you’re using the Pulse app and need more info on a particular reservation, follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Bookings’ tab on the Pulse app.
- You can check your reservations in the calendar overview (the default view) or by choosing the list icon in the top-right hand corner, which sorts your bookings by arrival date.
- You can also use the search box to find upcoming and past reservations based on keywords like the guest’s name or booking number.
- On Pulse, you can view the following information for each booking:
- arrival and departure dates
- reservation reference number
- number of nights
- number of guests
- number of rooms
- guest name(s)
- guest’s Genius status
- guest contact details (phone and email)
- guest’s preferred language
- reservation status (choose from: ‘Room is Ready’, ‘Mark as No-Show’ or ‘Request to Cancel Reservation’)
- total reservation price the guest pays, total commissionable amount, and total commission you pay Booking.com
- payment type
- room type
- price per night
- meal plan (if applicable)
- cancellation policy
- extras (e.g. city tax, if applicable)
- guest messages
- reservation notes (you can add notes to the ‘Details’ section under ‘Bookings’.)
- booking modification history (appears at the top of the ‘Details’ section under ‘Bookings’ when any changes are made)
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
If you’re using the extranet and need more info on a particular reservation, follow these steps: Click on the 'Reservations' tab. You can filter your bookings based on the date of...
There are a few different places you can check your reservations: The ‘Reservations’ tab in the extranet. Read more in ‘What information about reservations can I see in the...