Submitting a complaint or reporting a technical issue
If you’re having trouble with our platform or services, you can submit a complaint or report a technical issue. We’ll try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
What’s in this article:
Follow these steps to submit a complaint to us:
- Go to the Dispute resolution centre
- Select Partner and enter your personal information.
- Select a topic, then under Message enter a description of your complaint – the more detailed information you include, the easier it will be for us to solve the issue
- Click Send
You can report a technical issue with our platform via the extranet or the Pulse app, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible. Keep in mind these steps for self-managed partners. Self-managed partners are those who handle their business operations themselves. They don't have an account manager, affiliate, or agency to manage their property.
Follow these steps to report a technical issue via the extranet:
- Log in to the extranet
- Click Inbox, then select Booking.com Messages
- Click See contact options
- Select the topic Account and the subtopic Other
- Click on See all contact options
- Click on Message
- Compose your message and click on Send Message
Follow these steps to report a technical issue via the Pulse app:
- Open the Pulse app on your mobile device
- Tap More, then scroll down and tap Help
- Tap the envelope icon
- Choose the appropriate subject from the drop-down menu
- Describe your problem in as much detail as possible, then tap Send
Understanding our complaint handling process
- We’ll confirm receipt of your complaint via the Extranet inbox or by email, and provide you with more info about the process and what you can expect for the next steps
- We’ll also send you regular updates on the progress of your complaint
- A member of our team may contact you if we need more info about your complaint
- We’ll let you know what the outcome of your complaint is as soon as we resolve it
You can reply to your case handler via the Extranet inbox or by email, with your response to the offered resolution. If you disagree with how your complaint was resolved, you can use the mediation services we offer our partners and properties in the European Economic Area. For more info on mediation, read this article.
You can find more info on complaint topics and outcomes in our annual Complaint Handling Report.