Why do I need to update my web browser?
As of 20 November 2019, we will no longer be able to support the use of Internet Explorer 10. If you’re still accessing your Booking.com extranet this web browser, read on for more information.
Why are we making this change?
Due to security concerns regarding the handling of sensitive data, we can no longer guarantee a seamless and safe user experience on the above-mentioned browsers. If you’re using an outdated browser, you run the risk of facing errors and security threats, as well as having no access to credit card details.
We’re focusing our testing and support efforts on the latest versions of commonly used browsers that offer worldwide partners a smoother experience on the extranet. If you use an outdated browser, you won’t feel the benefit of the tweaks we make to help you run your business more efficiently.
We’re constantly releasing new features, but older browsers can’t support all of our innovations. If you use an outdated browser, you’ll miss out on new features that could provide you with better solutions to the challenges you face.
It’s easy to upgrade your browser. Just click on one of the options below to download a recommended browser:
Feedback, technical support & contacting us
- Why do I need to update my web browser?
- How can I submit feedback or make a complaint?
- How can I report a technical problem with the Booking.com website, apps or extranet?
- How can I change the language on the Partner Help?
- How do I request mediation?
- How to submit a complaint
- Making the most of the Partner Hub